Client Service Plans
Sign up for peace of mind for your home technology.
Technology systems occasionally experience disruptions. We want to keep things simple and provide support if your systems experience any of these disruptions. From proactively monitoring and fixing your system remotely, to enabling you to reset your own system easily, we have you covered. Similar to oil changes and maintenance on your vehicles, a smart home automation system is complex and should be maintained for peace of mind and continued smooth operation.
What can we monitor?
- Whether most of your network connected devices are up and running
- Health of many connected AV devices and light switches (availability may vary depending on manufacturer)
- Internet up/down state and average upload/download speeds
What can’t we monitor?
- Quality of audio/video (a connected network media player may show as online but the audio or video may still be experiencing issues)
- Different apps or services within connected network devices (i.e. Netflix not working or Pandora producing an error message within a functioning Apple TV or Sonos player)
- Toasters, wicker baskets, toilets, major home appliances (yet), pets, kids, plant life or threats from zombies
Essential Support – $79.99/month
- Reactive Remote Repair
- Monday-Friday Service Call Scheduling With 48-hour Response Time
- Remote Firmware Updates for Devices Dealer Provided (Excludes Control4 Updates)
- 24/7 Email, Text, and Chat Support (Phone Support Only on Enhanced Plan)
- Mobile Phone App Control and 10% Off Service Call Labor Rates
Enhanced VIP Support – $149.99/month
All of the Essential Service Features Above, PLUS…
- 24/7 Phone Support in Addition To E-Mail, Chat, & Text
- Discounted Prices on Equipment Upgrades (Certain Restrictions Apply)
- 15% Discount Off Service Call Labor Rates
- Control4 Remote Firmware Updates (Restrictions Apply)
- Proactive 24/7 Monitoring and Remote Repair
- 2 Hours of Programming Changes Each Year (Lighting or Control)